Birchwood Cemetery 0948Birchwood Cemetery is collocated with Glen Eden Lutheran Memorial Park on 26 Mile Road at the north edge of Macomb Township.  Glen Eden Lutheran Memorial Park was developed in 2004 to serve the Lutheran community in Macomb and Oakland Counties. Birchwood is open to others to serve the entire community.

Birchwood and Glen Eden East are a part of the Elmwood Family of Cemeteries.  Historic Elmwood Cemetery on Detroit’s east side was one of the earliest cemeteries in Detroit having been founded in 1846.  Still an active cemetery, Elmwood is also a certified arboretum. The shared management and operation of Birchwood and Glen Eden East brings a higher level of service and expertise to our Macomb location.

Learn more...

The Elmwood Family of Cemeteries

Elmwood Logo 2c 4 10His  Glenwood Cemetery Logo    Greenwood Logo Birchwood Logo RGB GELMP Logo RGB